Disclaimer Pursuant to Article 13, GDPR for Data Collected by ASEM S.r.l. con Socio Unico
ASEM S.r.l. con Socio Unico (hereinafter "ASEM"), with registered office in Via Buia 4, Artegna (UD), Italy, in the person of its pro-tempore legal representative, as Controller of the personal data you voluntarily disclosed (verbally, by means of business card, by e-mail, through the ASEM website etc.) is issuing this Disclaimer to you pursuant to Article 13 of the GDPR (in short, "Disclaimer").
Identity and contact details of the Controller
ASEM S.r.l. con Socio Unico
Via Buia n.4
Tax Code and VAT Number: 01678570308
Tel. (+39) 0432 - 9671
Fax (+39) 0432 - 977465
Purposes of the processing for which the personal data are intended and legal basis for the processing
Your personal data will be processed:(i) without your consent pursuant to Article 6, paragraphs (b), (c), (f) of the GDPR for the following purposes:
- to fulfil pre-contractual and contractual obligations arising out of a business relationship,
- to comply with the provisions of laws and regulations (national or European) or to execute an order of judicial authorities or supervisory bodies to which the Controller is subject,
- to exercise the rights of the Controller, for example the right to defence before the courts;
- to organise events, meetings, conventions and seminars, including those for professional training, marketing activities of various kinds, including the distribution of promotional and informative material, including product news, and the sending of newsletters and publications.
The communication of data for the purposes mentioned in section (i) above is mandatory. The lack of data and/or any explicit refusal to processing will make it impossible for the Controller to fulfil the legal and contractual obligations arising from the business relationship or the possible infringement of requests by the competent authorities.
The communication of data for the purposes mentioned in section (ii) above is optional, with the result that you may decide not to give your consent to the processing or to withdraw it at any time.
Categories of data processed
Within the purposes of the processing mentioned in paragraph (b) above, personal data only concerning the following will be processed, for example name and surname, tax code, residence, domicile, place of work, e-mail or PEC, telephone and fax number, employer company, role and/or position, etc.
Categories of recipients to whom data are disclosed
For the purposes mentioned in paragraph (b), section (i) above, the personal data provided by you may be made accessible:
- to employees and collaborators, in their capacity as persons authorised for data processing,
- to judicial or supervisory authorities, administrations, public bodies and agencies (domestic and foreign).
Should you express your consent to the use of your personal data for the purposes mentioned in paragraph (b), section (ii) above, such data may be made accessible to the parties indicated in § (1) and (2) above.
Storage and transfer of personal data abroad
The management and storage of personal data takes place in the cloud and on servers located inside and outside the European Union owned by and/or available to the Controller and/or appointed third parties.
The transfer of data abroad to non-EU countries takes place in accordance with the provisions of Chapter V, GDPR (Article 46), through the adoption of standard clauses drawn up on the basis of versions 2004/915/EC and 2010/87/EU processed by the European Commission.
Your personal data will not be disclosed.
Period of personal data retention
Personal data collected for the purposes indicated in paragraph (b) above, section (i) will be processed and stored for the duration of any established professional relationship. From the date of termination of this relationship, for whatever reason or cause, the data will be kept for the duration of the prescriptive terms applicable by law.
The personal data collected for the purposes indicated in paragraph (b), section (ii) above will be processed and stored for the time necessary to fulfil these purposes and in any case until your consent is denied.
In accordance with the provisions of Chapter III, Section I, GDPR, you may exercise the rights set forth therein and in particular:
- Right of access - To obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data concerning you are being processed and, if so, receive information relating, in particular, to: the purposes of the processing, the categories of personal data concerned, retention period and the recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed (Article 15, GDPR),
- Right to rectification - To obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and the integration of incomplete personal data (Article 16, GDPR),
- Right to erasure - To obtain, without undue delay, erasure of personal data concerning you, in cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 17, GDPR),
- Right to restriction of processing - To obtain from the Data Controller the restriction of processing, in the cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 18, GDPR)
- Right to data portability - To receive in a structured format, commonly used and readable by an automatic device, personal data about you provided to the Controller, and ensure that they are transmitted to another controller without hindrance, in cases provided for by the GDPR (Article 20, GDPR)
- Right to object - To object to the processing of personal data concerning you, unless there are legitimate reasons for the Data Controller to continue the processing (Article 21, GDPR)
- Right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority - To lodge a complaint with the Guarantor Authority for the protection of personal data, Piazza di Montecitorio 121, 00186, Rome (RM), Italy.
You may exercise such rights by simply sending a request by e-mail to the Company's PEC address indicated in paragraph (a) above.
Your personal data will be processed through the operations indicated in Article 4 (2), GDPR - performed with or without the help of computer systems - and specifically: collection, recording, organisation, structuring, updating, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
In any case, the logical and physical security of the data and, in general, the confidentiality of the personal data processed will be guaranteed, taking all the necessary technical and organisational measures to ensure their security.
Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data ("GDPR")